- Is My Membership Up-to-Date?
- How Do I Purchase A Membership?
- What Conditions Must Be Met To Purchase A Membership?
- When Is The Nomination?
- Do I Live In The Riding?
- How Do I Volunteer On Your Campaign?
- How Do I Donate?
Unfortunately, nomination campaigns are unable to tell you if your membership is up-to-date. In order to check please call the Conservative Party of Canada headquarters at 1-866-808-8407. If there is a problem confirming your membership please contact me and we will call the party together!
You can purchase a membership by visiting www.justinamccaffrey.com/membership or by contacting me at 613-879-5323 and I will come to you!
To purchase a membership you must meet the following conditions:
- Must be 14 years of age;
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Canada OR a Canadian Citizen;
- Not hold a membership in another federal political party;
- Must pay with own personal funds, not through a corporation or union;
- Not be reimbursed by another individual.